Doyle Dykes has made several stops at Guitarworks over the years, so we're very excited to announce that he will return for a concert on May 3rd at 7:00 pm. This event, brought you to by Guitarworks and Godin Guitars, will be an unbelievable night of music. Don't just take my word for it, watch Doyle play on our stage last year.
Although influenced by a wide variety of musical styles and musicians from the country of Chet Atkins to the rock and roll of Duane Eddy and the Beatles, Doyle has developed a distinct, recognizable sound that amazes audiences with skill while capturing hearts with sincerity and soul. Whether to a guitar player or music enthusiast, Doyle’s music will make a lasting impression on anyone given the opportunity to listen.
- Played on stage with Les Paul, Chet Atkins, Duane Eddy, Peter Frampton, John Fogerty, Vince Gill, and many others
- “Doyle is one of the finest fingerpicking guitarists around. I sincerely admire him as a person and as a musician” Chet Atkins
- Awarded a brick in the Wall of Fame at “The Cavern Club” in Liverpool, England.
- Performed and interviewed by the very popular Big George on the BBC (UK).
- The ICGMA (International Country Gospel Music Association) awarded Doyle “Instrumentalist of the Year” twice in 2006 and 2014. They also inducted Doyle into the Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Nominated to the National Thumpicker’s Association Hall of Fame in 2014.
Cost of admission is only $10, and it will sell out! Tickets available at the front counter or by phone, 317-885-1510. Be there!